Saturday, September 11, 2010

Two-Hundred and Thirty-Eight. Such a Sport.

Thumper was always a good sport with certain things. A couple of times I had made him different Halloween outfits to wear just for a short period of time. I remember one year putting a lot of work into a set of wings and a halo. Thumper was not fond of that get up, but wore it for a few minutes to amuse me. In this photo I got Thumper a pumpkin hat. We only got one photo of him with it on because that was about the longer he would have it for. I also remember sweaters. Thumper always wanted to be outside, even when there was a foot of snow on the ground. I had got him several different sweaters to keep him snug and warm and after about ten minutes there he would be naked and the sweater would be somewhere in the yard. He was a master at getting out of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment