Saturday, September 11, 2010

Two-Hundred and Forty. His Doghouse.

Thumper and his doghouse. There are so many stories of Thumper and his doghouse. From him never being happy with how you arrange his blankets and how he would pull them outside, to how he would always jump up on it and sit there. Thumper loved to sit on his doghouse. He had a view directly into my room for many years and he would always sit and watch me. I remember on those summer nights when the windows were open, Thumper would sit on his doghouse and I would poke my head out the window and talk to him. Then after our home remodel that room became the living room and he would still sit and watch us eat dinner and walk through the house. Up and down, up and down, until he couldn't any longer. Thumper always loved sitting on his doghouse. Later on in the years he spent more and more time in his house and I think what we will remember from those years is his constant barking...inside his doghouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment