Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day Forty-One. Scooter Booter.

It has been two years since I adopted Scooter. Scooter had a very rough life before he came into mine. He was three years old and had never done some of the most basic dog things. Once with me he had his first vet trip, his first car ride, his first night inside the house, his first collar, his first everything, really. He was so afraid and scared in the beginning, but with lots of love, and Sadie to help him along the way, his progress is mind-blowing. The Scooter that I have now is not the Scooter that I picked up that cold February day two years ago. I love this big bundle of excitement more than I thought I could.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww, Look at that smile! I love Scooter Patooter. Kisses from his Auntie.

    Your header is BEAUTIFUL!!! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete