Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day Fifty-Five. A Girl's Best Friend.

When I come home I feed the dogs. I feed Scooter in the dogs' room and Sadie comes in the main house to eat. They can eat by themselves without problems, however Sadie likes to gobble hers up and then steal from Scooter. So I have opted to separate them. Not only does the separation keep Sadie from kibble stealing, it gives her and I some time away from nutty Scooter. Sadie is the best dog a girl could ask for. She is a calm dog, with bursts of excitement when need be, and always a protective nature over her home and her family. I am never afraid of anything when Sadie is by my side. She is like a small piece that makes my soul more complete. She's just a good dog, simply put. She's a good friend. With understanding eyes and listening ears she always knows how to make me smile. Today it was simply looking up to take a photo.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, Pretty Sadie. That is a really nice photo of her. She has soulful eyes, as if she has lived a thousand lives and garnered wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she precious? I may be a little biased. :) She certainly is wise beyond her years. I really think that our paths were meant to cross.

    ReplyDelete